Battlestar Galactica: The Plan (2009)



Over the weekend, I took a few days away from the blog to focus on homework and writing the short film script that had kicked my butt over the week. Now, with a new week starting and my homework behind me, I decided to jump back in with the 2009 SyFy Channel entry Battlestar Galactica: The Plan.


Plot/ When the initial Cylon attack against the Twelve Colonies fails to achieve complete extermination of human life as planned, twin Number Ones (Cavils) embedded on Galactica and Caprica must improvise to destroy the human survivors.


After holding out for some time because I am a huge fan of the original series, I decided to venture into some of the newer Battlestar Galactica mythos with this entry. While I do understand that I may have to come back to this one after watching the series (and miniseries), I at least found this entry interesting with some outstanding performances and striking visuals. I will admit that I found some of the film disjointed and uneven. Of course, this could be from not watching any of the modern adaptations. In the end, this one is not my favorite entry, and does nothing to erase my memories of the classic Battlestar Galactica from my youth.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)