Treehouse (2014)



So, it has been a few days since I added something to the blog. Unfortunately, this part of the year is always difficult and my schedule is all over. Am I still watching movies? Absolutely. However, I do not always have the time to kick back and relax with my computer. Next up for review is the 2014 horror/thriller Treehouse.


Plot/ A teenage boy discovers the perpetrators of several brutal kidnappings in his hometown.


Usually, I would just gloss over movies like this and not give them any type of review. Unfortunately for me, I have been neglecting the blog, and need to get back into it. Sadly, there is nothing but a couple of decently shot scenes for it to hang its hat on. The scripting is poor, acting and dialog uneven, there is no atmosphere or scares, and the ending has to be one of the worst I have seen it decades. Honestly, this one is definitely bottom of the barrel. In the end, there is nothing entertaining in this movie and it is hard to watch. Unless you have nothing else, stay away!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)