Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)



Over the past few days, my cold has finally subsided and I have been able to get back into some movies. While I was going to do the last horror flick I watched, yesterday, I watched something that I could not shake all day because of its message. A message that many in the world must wake up and understand as all of humanity is being attacked by a rogue globalist agenda (Agenda 21). That move was the 2014 Sci-Fi blockbuster Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.


Plot/ A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.


After missing this in the theater, I had to watch it as soon as I could, and honestly, I am pissed to have missed when it came out. While there are some predictable moments and some of the pace was uneven, this movie was one of the better entries in the series I have seen. The cinematography and effects were amazing, especially the CGI, which was incredibly accurate and created something special. Everything else works as well, with solid performances, tremendous scripting, and a perfectly matched score to carry it throughout. However, what stood out to me was the true look at mankind, and the rise of hatred toward war. As the world rages around us, one could substitute the apes for another culture, and this could be a drama worthy of discussion. This could truly be a science fiction trip into our world of conflict and show humanity how fragile our societies are. In the end, this was an amazing film and a movie that must be watched by everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)