Zombie Items Created for the 2013 Fayette County Fair

Every year the County Fair comes around and it is always an awesome treat to enter some items to be judged in the different categories. This year was a special treat, as the Fayette County Fair where we live has an extensive Halloween Section. With that being my favorite holiday, I decided to try my hand at a battery of zombie themed items for this year. Here are some pictures of the items I submitted in the different Halloween categories. 

Halloween Centerpiece

Halloween Decorative Item

Halloween Statue

Functional Halloween Item

I also created a Halloween themed wreath out of tree branches and a stuffed Raven, for the Halloween category but failed to take a picture of it before submission. We will be there tomorrow to see how the items fared, and I cannot wait. Hopefully, my zombie ideas were not too much for this small rural county. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)