Insidious (2010)


After a few more days of packing, I decided to sit down and check out a movie. My decision was to check out the supposedly scary Insidious.
Plot/ A family looks to prevent evil spirits from trapping their comatose child in a realm called The Further.

Maybe it is just me, but I honestly did not feel this one and really wonder if I saw the right movie. Yes, it had some atmosphere and decent cinematography, especially when you consider the clichéd storyline. However, that is about where the positives end. The acting was uneven, the sound quality poor, and the effects seemed a bit amateurish. In the end, this was really nothing new and extremely overrated. Sure, you can check it out from the Red Box and maybe see things differently, but I honestly would not waste more than a dollar on this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)