Witchcraft (Video 1989)


I definitely had a long and interesting weekend full of movie watching, and as always this can be a mixed bag. Yes, I did see some good flicks, but there were also some bad ones. I wonder which category 1989s video release Witchcraft falls into.


Plot/ A new mother and her child move into her mother-in-law's dark old mansion. She soon begins to suspect that neither the house nor her mother-in-law are quite what they seem to be.


This movie was not quite as bad as I expected, but I cannot say it was good either. The acting was mediocre, the plot basic (almost stolen from Rosemary’s Baby), terrible scripting/character development, and the editing was poor. However, the effects (especially on the budget) were solid and there were a few creepy moments. Overall, the film is at least watchable, although I would only recommend that if there is little to nothing else available.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)