Amusement (2008)



After spending the day working on rebuilding my Halloweenland, I figured it was time to get back into some horror. My choice for the evening, the 2008 entry Amusement!

Plot / As retribution a psychopathic stalker known only as The Laugh attacks the now adult girls who picked on his sick childhood tendencies. Tabitha, Shelby and Lisa become the target of a madman with a serious adolescent grudge.


It is a shame, this movie started off so well… Unfortunately, after about five minutes it hit that edge a fell. Yes, there are some good points with some decent production efforts and scenery, and maybe one of the most sinister clowns I have ever seen. However, this in no way can overcome the poor acting, the rambling plot and just a very disjointed feel. I keep thinking, maybe if they would have just continued with the clown… This flick really is not very good and I am thankful that I saw it on my Netflix and did not spend any money on it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)