Sassy Sue (1973)


Tonight I ventured way outside of my normal viewing habits when my wife asked me to watch the 1973 exploitation comedy Sassy Sue. While I am a fan of 1970s exploitation, I sometimes wonder what is in store when she picks out a flick. Yee Haw!


Plot / Pa, a moon shining chicken farmer, is worried that his dim-witted son Junior is becoming way more attracted to their cow Sassy Sue than he should be, so he sets out to gather up all the nubile young farm girls in the area and get them to show Junior what he's missing.


Wow, this is one that I did not expect to stumble upon on Netflix, I honestly did not realize that they were into the 1970s soft-core arena. Yes, the acting is horrid, the dialogue unbelievably laughable, the cinematography non-existent, and overall it is just a BAD film. However, the sleaziness and array of beautiful and curvy women dropping their clothes at a moments notice can totally make up for those inadequacies and at least make it watch able (especially the bath tub scene)! Now, I would hardly recommend this film for everyone, in fact, I could only imagine a small sampling of people to enjoy it considering the hillbilly bestiality and down-home inbreeding overtones that come up from time to time. However, any fan of 1970s exploitation that loves curvy naked women should definitely check it out! Now say MOOOOOOOO!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)