My Awesome Birthday Gift That Replaced The Flea Markets This Week (Besides the Snow)



With snow still covering much of our countryside here in New Jersey, the flea market / estate sale finds have been at a minimum. Fortunately, between writing and watching many of my favorite horror movies, I have been able stay somewhat sane. However, todays lack of sales was replaced by joy when I dove deep into my birthday present from my wife, Saturday passes to the Saturday Nightmares Expo in Jersey City, NJ next month. What a cool gift and awesome schedule of events for me to look forward too!

SATURDAY
- 10 AM - 7 PM Vendors/Guests signing
- 3 PM Ken Foree  - Main Auditorium
- 6:30 PM Panel Discussion - George Romero, Ken Foree, Tom Savini, Scott Reiniger, Gaylen Ross, John Amplas and Adrienne Barbeau.







- Double-Feature Film Screening - 'CreepShow' & 'Dawn of the Dead'!
- 'Twilight Zone' Marathon Main Auditorium - (All day between events)




vote it up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)